Thursday, February 28, 2013

2-28 BR

1) Deaths have been rising with teens driving. I'm not sure if it went down any this year, but last year, wrecks increased by 19%. It's probably due to an increase in girl birth rates around 16 years ago. Maybe it was those girls off of Buckwild. 2)West Virginians like to shoot guns. It's no surprise to me that they got together to shoot a bunch of guns and have fun. They like to shoot guns and ride four-wheelers. Woo! BuckWild! 3)Not very many people I know sext on a regular basis. There are a few, but I mean, what school doesn't have those girls/boys that like to show off their bodies. It's just Buckwild if you ask me. 4)This is ridiculous. They were just tryin' to be like the Buckwild crew. They shouldn't have been suspended for a harlem shake video. That school probably has way worse problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment